Sunday, March 28, 2010

Water sport at Tanjung Benoa or Kuta?

hi everyone



Someone told me i can find water sports in kuta area which i will be staying.is my 1st trip now,n is a free n easy trip.so decide to settle for kuta area where is more happening.





my question is-this Tanjung Benoa which is near nusa dua(from what i know)is where all the water sports activities r hold.n Kuta beach is more for surfing right?



thanks



Water sport at Tanjung Benoa or Kuta?


yes





kuta beach has waves and the east is reef protected and so allows flat water sports. they are not far apart.



Water sport at Tanjung Benoa or Kuta?


Hi,





Kuta beach is not really attractive. Very crowded.





Tanjung Benoa is where all water sports activities. However, if you wish to learn diving, I think it is better u go to the eastern part, where Lovina or Nusa Dua are located. Beaches there are awesome.





If u like the waves, there are a lot of hidden paradise along the shores on Jimbaran Bay and Uluwatu. I explored these areas on motorbikes myself. More fun.





Since it is ur first visit, I suggest u to explore it yourself. You will surely visit it a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment