Sunday, March 28, 2010

Affordable & Comfortable hotel near to Tanah Abang.



I am going to Jakarta in April. My friend told me to stay in Formula 1 hotel due to short distance to Tanah Abang. Pls. advise me about the hotel. Tq.



Affordable %26amp; Comfortable hotel near to Tanah Abang.


The hotel is not that short distance from Tanah Abang, but quite good if you stay in the area. You can find many food stalls in the area at night. To go to Tanah Abang, you can take taxi or bajaj.



The hotel, belongs to Accor Hotels, is the most budget version of the hotel chain. Expect to find basic amenities (something like First World hotel in Genting).



If you have more budget, you can also consider to stay at Ibis Tamarin (nearer to Tanah Abang, but also still in the area).



Affordable %26amp; Comfortable hotel near to Tanah Abang.


please advise me the nearest and comfortable hotel near the shopping place in Tanah abang. i am coming in June 2009 with 15 friends to shop and shop . my email address is zaisabdullah@gmail.com




please advise me the nearest and comfortable hotel near the shopping place in Tanah abang. i am coming in June 2009 with 15 friends to shop and shop . my email address is zaisabdullah@gmail.com




We have discussed much about it in other posts (please read through some before posting similar questions).



And of course, please advise your budget. Some people are comfortable with 2/3 star accommodation, fussy ones more comfortable with deluxe hotels.




Very interesting how some tourists expect TAers to help with finding hotels without giving specific information regarding their preferences.. pricing, for example (one of the most important factor for me).





I mean.. how are we suppose to help?? hhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment