Sunday, March 28, 2010

hard rock hotel

Has anyone stayed at the Hard rock hotel . I am staying there in August and would appreciate any feed back from anyone.



hard rock hotel


Hi,





I haven%26#39;t stayed there, but have been there a few times.





Location is excellent if you want to shop, party, etc, be in the heart of action. The pool is lovely. I find that the rooms are only so-so. Sorry I can%26#39;t help out more....have you tried searching for recent reviews on it?



hard rock hotel


Sorry, haven%26#39;t stayed there either but we always eat at the restaurant when in Bali and swim in their pool. Both are fabulous so I%26#39;m sure the rooms will be fine. Only negative I%26#39;e heard is that rooms close to the entertainment area of the hotel are pretty noisy! Maybe find out where the best rooms are and make a request to the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment