Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ubud Hotel Advice

I swear I should just stop looking because there are so many gorgeous options in Ubud that I just keep confusing myself! For those who have seen these properties or stayed there, which would you choose and why? Is there a preference of staying outside Ubud compared to being closer to the center?





Alam Shanti or Alam Jiwa



Tegal Sari



Honeymoon Guesthouse



Ubud Hotel Advice


I can only advice on Honeymoon Guesthouse. I always stay here and can thoroughly recommend it. It%26#39;s down a quiet lane Jalan Bisma, about a five minute walk from the main street. The guesthouse and its sister property Second Honeymoon are owned by an Aussie ex-pat Janet De Neefe and her Balinese husband Ketut who with their four children live on site. The guesthouses are set in the most magnificent tropical gardens, there are swimming pools, beautiful rooms with four-poster beds and marble bathrooms, a balcony, tea and coffee making facilities and the best food courtesy of Janet%26#39;s restaurant Casa Luna. Janet also owns another fabulous restaurant Indus, which is about a five minute drive out of Ubud and a must to visit! I believe that Alam Shanti and Tegal Sari are a bit out of Ubud, whereas from Honeymoon you can walk everywhere!


  • eye application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment