Sunday, March 28, 2010

Kumala Pantai - sounds too good

we are just about to book our apr/may holiday to bali.





1. can someone please supply some details of their recent stay at Kumala Pantai - legian Beach.



2. is there a big difference between standard and deluxe room ?



3. Is it on the beach ?





I thought we had found the best value for money with puri raja but the KP could also be worth investigating !





thanks



Kibbler



Kumala Pantai - sounds too good


I haven%26#39;t stayed at the Kumala Pantai because of one big problem, I have tried to book in there 3 times now and it%26#39;s so popular it%26#39;s always been booked out!!



I%26#39;ve walk through looked at a few rooms and had lunch at Kumala it%26#39;s lovely, to much cement at the Puri Raja for my liking.



Kumala Pantai - sounds too good


Hi Kibbler.



I just got some quotes for the Kumala Pantai and the Puri Raja. The kumala quotes were a lot heaper than the Puri Raja , the puri raja quoted me for their superior room snd the kumala their deluxe.



I think Id rather stay at the kumala Pantai out of the two hotels.





Cheers



Cindy




Hi,





I stayed at Kumala Pantai last August %26amp; again at Christmas. I have booked again for next August as I really like this hotel.





Despite the addition of 2 new blocks their positioning is such that the hotel continues to feel fairly small %26amp; compact. There are 2 large swimming pools, one in the old block %26amp; one in S/SG block. So S, SG, Y %26amp; B blocks overlook a swimming pool. N %26amp; NS blocks overlook the garden %26amp; H block overlooks the driveway %26amp; entrance.The new pool has a swim up bar, the old one does not but is slightly larger %26amp; looks lovely when lit up at night.





You can book deluxe rooms or suites, no standard rooms.





It is in a very good location for shopping, restaurants %26amp; beach. There is a pedestranised walkway between the beach %26amp; the hotel. The Sands restaurant where you have breakfast overlooks the beach. You can sit inside or outside.





Haven%26#39;t stayed at Puri Raja so can%26#39;t compare the hotels. I posted a review %26amp; photos of Kumala Pantai after my holiday last August. I took some photos of the new blocks at Christmas %26amp; will be posting them this weekend. It usually takes a few days before they can be viewed.





Hope I%26#39;ve helped



Ursie




Kumala Pantai!!!! I have stayed in both and Kumala Pantai wins hands down.1st time we stayed there we could only stay for a few days as was booked out and had to go to Puri Raja. We were so disappoined, small rooms, breakfast poor. At the Kumala Pantai you have so much choice for breakfast that really if you eat late enough you can miss out lunch.





We are in the process of booking at holiday end of Masy/June and Kumala Pantai will def be where we will be going back too :)





Kumala Pantai would def be my choice





Book early tho as it books out early




awesome feedback.



hopefully i can get into the KP.





thanks




Kippler, there is NO standard room at the Kumala Pantai, only deluxe or suites.



The Kumala Hotel or Grand Kumala is a different hotel and this has standard rooms but it is a sub standard hotel.



You cannot book the Kumala Pantai online anywhere except via the hotel direct or Bali Discovery.



Asiarooms sell the Grand Kumala and it is cheaper than the KP.



Make sure you have the right hotel.






Can someone tell me the approximate rate for these rooms in August? Thanks.




boddicker





You can contact this booking agent I used last year. This page has rates til Mar 09 but gives you an idea on rates.





bali-hotels-network.com/bali_legian/hotel_ku鈥?/a>





They were very good and reliable.




I%26#39;ve been quoted 570,000IDR for a deluxe room including breakfast in August.




Wow, that%26#39;s not bad. Thanks for the link too. Boddicker

No comments:

Post a Comment