Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Asiarooms booking

I tried to book some rooms in Bali for the first time using asiarooms and it declined my perfectly good credit card and wanted me to sign up to ANZ ';Verified by Visa'; . Is this usual? It won%26#39;t process my payment unless I do this. Thanks to anyone who can help me.



Asiarooms booking


Yes, I get this not only from Asiarooms but other websites when purchasing things, although not for ANZ as I%26#39;m not using an ANZ card. It%26#39;s a simple password protected identity checking service for internet purchasing. If you%26#39;ve never signed up for it, you%26#39;ll be prompted for a password etc. If you have already signed up to it, you should just need to input your password.



Asiarooms booking


Thanks - I was worried it was a scam

No comments:

Post a Comment