Sunday, March 28, 2010

help!

Anyone knows a nice lodging in Bali which costs less than 50 USD?? Not sure why everything is sooo expensive



help!


Have a look at Asiarooms.com for an idea of accomodation less than 50USD.



help!


Can you give us an idea of which areas you might like to stay? We can then maybe recommend accomodation within your budget.




I think that%26#39;s rather funny considering I now have to pay $200.00 plus for a decent hotel in Singapore. :)



Have a look at



Febris



Green Garden



Samsara



Lokha



Su%26#39;s Prince Cottages




Yupz I know it%26#39;s strange.. but i usually pay less than 50USD for my lodgings in Europe.. so i can%26#39;t bring myself to pay 200 USD for a lodging in Bali..





And I don%26#39;t book hotels in Singapore, I stay here =)




I was considering Jimbaran Bay or Seminyak.. Many people told me.. DON';T GO TO KUTA.. i wonder what is so horrible about that place.. but i%26#39;d better listen, cos I am going to Bali alone..





I just need a rather nice bed.. walking distance to the beach perhaps.. coconut under an umbrella and a book.. nothing fancy




Have a look at the Kumala Pantai and Sari Beach Inn then .:)

No comments:

Post a Comment