Sunday, March 28, 2010

BALI Pullman Hotel

Hi



We are travelling to Bali in June 09 and have a tentative reservation for the Hotel Pullman.





Has anyone see the place and does it look like being finished by June ?





BALI Pullman Hotel


Hi





Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana will be opened in April 2009.





Regards,



John



BALI Pullman Hotel


I wouldn%26#39;t be taking bets that it%26#39;s finished by April.




Hi,





We were there about ten days ago staying next door at the legian beach.





It looks no where near finished they are still building the outside.. I personally would%26#39;nt hold my breath on it.





Regards,



Michelle




Hi,I just got back from Bali today.We had a good look at the Hotel Pullman.Great Location.Still seems lots to do but plenty actitvity at the site, remember in Bali they work 24/7.I would say they are close to lockup,also wet season allmost over,so the weather would not cause any delays.Hope this helped. Ratchel Wollongong nsw.




.its ratchel again I checked out the Hotel Pullman web site and it states it will not be opening until September 09




Yes, there has been a number of posts on this lately as you can see.




I am planning to stay there in September, or at the Sofitel in Seminyak. Is the beach nice at both spots?




The beach is swimable but don%26#39;t expect crystal clear, blue waters. You will need to swim between the surf flags as Bali has very strong rips and currents.




I have just TODAY booked 10 nights at the Pullman Legian for my Honeymoon after being reassured by my Travel agent that this hotel would be finished.





I wish I%26#39;d checked the Tavel Forums sooner as from what I can see this hotels opening date keeps on getting pushed out, the original date was April 09 and it%26#39;s now Sept 09 with rumours it wont be ready until Dec 09!!!!





Does anyone else know/ or seen the progress of this hotel? The last thing I need leading up to my wedding is the uncertainty of my hotel not even being finished!!!





I think anyone who has a booking with this hotel should be calling them ASAP to demand what is going on, how can they allow bookings to be taken when they cant keep to the original opeing date???




I was in legian all february and passed every day in front of the building site. I am an architect and thus used to see how buildings progress ..... no way this one can be finished in the next 6 months .... and what about finishing all the interiors





Swimming in Kuta is also not such a pleasure ... try to swim between the plastic ...., not every day very bad, but more days bad than good .....





Say hello to Sudra at his Sudra beach bar ....


  • eye blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment