Friday, March 26, 2010

Anyone ever tried driver Agung Rahtut or Putu Sudiana?

Hi, been searching for Bali driver. Get quoted with different price. Agung Rahtut quoted me for IDR700,000 for two days while Putu Sudiana quoted me for IDR800,00 for two days. Not sure which one to choose. Any idea? Do not want to choose cheaper one end up getting poorer service or paying more for the driver.



Anyone ever tried driver Agung Rahtut or Putu Sudiana?


Hi, we had a group of 6 go out in April 2008 from the united states, and we used Putu Sudiana. That is the same rate we had (400,000/day). We were there for 9 days and I would definitely recommend Putu. He was just a very nice and knowledgeable person and genuinely seemed interested in giving us the best experience that he could. I don%26#39;t know anything about the other driver, and I dont know if youre going with a group or anything, but we had nothing but a positive experience using Putu.



Anyone ever tried driver Agung Rahtut or Putu Sudiana?


We cruised to Bali last week and spent the day with Putu Sudiana. I would highly recommend Putu. We had the most wonderful day. He was right on time, a careful driver and an excellent guide. Very proud of his island home and took us to unique places. Thanks to Putu, our day on Bali will remain with us forever. I wish him every success for his future and hope to see him again one day.



Gerald and Kaye Brown - Allen and Sandra Edwards.



Albany, Western Australia.




I too used Putu Sudiana for a few days at the end of February and agree with the other posts.





I only had 3 days in Bali and wanted to see as much as possible. Putu suggested an itinerary which I enjoyed very much. Even had some Cafe Lewak.


  • eye blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment