Sunday, March 28, 2010

kuta townhouses

Hi all,





I am looking at staying here in Oct for 2 weeks with the family 2 kids ages 4 and 7. Just wondering if anyone has stayed there recently,if so are the pools are ok for kids and what are the delux rooms like? the price looks very cheap compared to everything else i have looked at???? hoping that it is as good as it looks on the website. thanks.



kuta townhouses


I looked through this place a few months ago. My take is that it is more suited to older people than kids. It is popular with blokes liking the sports bar/tv and many have long term accomodation. The hotel itself is more like a motel than a Balinese hotel and there is a lack of gorgeous garden in my view.



My opinion, go elsewhere with kids.



kuta townhouses


I havent stayed there, but ate at their restraunt many times while in Bali last year. There were quite a few families staying there at the time that said they really enjoyed the pool, rooms and freindly staff. I had a look at the rooms, they were spacious clean and brand new. My husband and I are considering staying there on our next stay because they seemed really good value. The sports bar was fantastic for sports nuts, because they broadcast all live Aussie sports like AFL, NRL an union games. Also they broad cast the IPL for cricket fanatics. I agree with Linda they dont have the lush beautiful grounds like some of the large resorts, but has 2 nice pools to chose from. its well located and a short walk to the beach restraunts and cafes

No comments:

Post a Comment