Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Peninsula Beach Resort room hints

We%26#39;ll be staying two weeks at the PBR and wonder which rooms are the best and in which buildings.



Peninsula Beach Resort room hints


We prefer the rooms in the block that start with 2, ie on the left side facing the beach from the foyer. We always stay in a 2 bedroom appt and like one with a long balcony. Ideally I prefer appt 241, it%26#39;s on the top floor. When are you going? We%26#39;ll be there in May.



Peninsula Beach Resort room hints


I stayed both times on the RHS facing the beach. The first time I was in a studio on the ground floor near the beach end. It was great as I could just walk in my door from the grassed area. Great for those laze around days. Sit on the verandah, swim, watch cable TV, get a snack. It%26#39;s all right there.





Being on the bottom floor with access from the grass without going up stairs was definitely a bonus.





I wouldn%26#39;t want to be on the ones right at the end though. Noisy from the pool and everyone looks in your windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment