Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Any one in Bali in May

Hi We will be in Bali staying at the Kumala Pantai in the first two weeks of May!!! Any other TA%26#39;s going to be in Bali around that time?



Any one in Bali in May


I%26#39;ll come ....if you shout ! ....LOL





cheers



cheeky batt



Any one in Bali in May


Oh Batt - for all the joy you give me - If i win Lotto this weekend I will absolutely shout you :-)




If i win lotto this weekend , i might just move to bali and you can come stay with me for free !



but if you win , i will accept ! hehehehehehehe





cheers



batt




Hi Redned ,



We will be in Bai in April -May .We are staying at the Kumala also .But are still finalising whether we may have a few nights at Sanur and out to Lembongan like we did last year as my husband had some relly great surfs out there.



Are there anymore people going in May ??? We should organise a get together at Billy%26#39;s or The Beach Shack .



Start adding your name to the list .



Cheers Sue %26amp; Mark




Sounds like a plan to me. We arrive on the 3rd (Midnight) and leave on the 15th.





Both places you suggested are new to me but i am up for anything.





anyone else there at the same time?




will be at KP 4/5 april. RT




RT you are a month out for me - although...no sorry the bank balance won;t stand it. LOL




Hi Redned





Have you started packing??





Cheers



Burns




Hi will be in Bali at Ramayana from the8th for 2weeks




Hi Burns





Whats to pack!!!! a toothbrush and bathers??? LOL



but there is only one topic of conversation. How bout you - when are you off.





JAPerth





Are you putting your name down for a nite out!!





Keep em coming - I like a party





Redned

No comments:

Post a Comment