Monday, December 12, 2011

No email reply from Kumala Pantai

I have emailed Kumala Pantai hotel in the past re. accommodation and have always heard back from them fairly promptly. But, for the past few weeks I have tried to email them again, but to no avail. Is anyone else having trouble? Really need to get some accommodation organised for September. Does anyone have a fax address, may try that instead, thanks in advance.



No email reply from Kumala Pantai


Hi Elizabeth, have sent them emails and had replies in last few days. Address is



kumalapt@indosat.net.id



is this who you are trying?



Hervey



No email reply from Kumala Pantai


Hervy, Yes that is the email address I have been using. The emails are not bouncing back, so I don%26#39;t know what is going on. I will try again, thanks




Hi Elizabeth,



I had the same experience the other week and had always heard back from Desi within a day .What i did was sometimes resend my email in the morning and then again in the afternoon it seemed to work hehehe.



Sue




Hi,





I have a fax number but haven%26#39;t got it with me at the mo as I%26#39;m at work. Will look for it tonight %26amp; post if some kind soul will let me use their internet. problems with my broadband at home...day 12 now....I%26#39;m suicidal lol!




Thanks Ursie, still have had no reply even though I resent email yesterday, cheers




Apologies again...am still not online at home so am at a relatives at the mo %26amp; brought my Bali folder for my next trip thinking the fax I sent them would be in there but it isn%26#39;t.





The fax on their website is:





+62 361 755700





Will look at home tonight %26amp; if the one I used is any different I%26#39;ll post tomorrow at work.




Thanks Ursie, will try this fax and see how I go. Hope I get a reply this time.




they are pretty slow at responding at moment, took me a week. stayed there last week, excellent value for money. 550 000 per night.




Took a week and a half but finally got a reply from Luhnik yesterday. Maybe our emails are taking a while to reach them?




I checked the fax number %26amp; it is the one I used to send my credit card details. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment