Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day Tour to Tangkuban Perahu

Hi,





I%26#39;ll be flying directly into Bandung from Singapore for a 3 days trip early May.





Intend to visit Tangkuban Perahu on the 2nd day. As I%26#39;m a single traveller, can anyone tell me how can I go about it? Is there any group day tour operating or how much it would cost if I hire a guide or taxi to get there?





Also, does anyone know what time does Gedung Satay close and where can I catch a Sundanese cultural performance?





BK



Day Tour to Tangkuban Perahu


For Sunda Cultural Performance u can check out Dago Tea House, the centre for West Java Culture office, there would normally be a cultural performance during weekends. Or you can check out Saung Angklung Udjo, cultural performances by the children in cluding angklung and dances starts at about 4pm on most days



Day Tour to Tangkuban Perahu


you can used a motorbike day tour coz your a single traveller.





you can contact arimbi2 hotel near by the train station at the south gate enterance area.





at arimbi you can ask for a triple jack tour to tangkuban perahu with motorbike.





the tour operator name is cha-cha




Thank you, Mat asri and Freebubble for your valuable advice.





I%26#39;ll be staying at Mutiara Hotel. Is it near the train station or Saung Anklung Udjo? Not sure whether this hotel can arrange my trip for me.





Also, I%26#39;ll be going to Banding from 1-3 May and would like to do my Tangkuban Perahu trip on 2nd May. Anyone happens to be there on holidays who like to join me can email me at bengkiatlee@yahoo.com.sg





BK

No comments:

Post a Comment