Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dress Code at Ku De TA and Mozaic

I%26#39;m going to Ku De Ta and Mozaic in April. Just starting to think what my husband and I need to pack. What is the dress code at these restaurants? Does my husband need a jacket or is it more casual (I hope so ).



Dress Code at Ku De TA and Mozaic


jackets are not necessary. just smart casual would be fine. bali is very hot so just pack one outfit that can also be used on other days. eg a nice T shirt or shirt with collar, better dress shorts and a sandal or slip on casual for your husband. for yourself a nice skirt and top or casual smart dress and stick with flat sandals. no need for heels in bali. some people turn up in board shorts and singlet tops and ladies wear shorts. it is not like dressing up as we know it for a special night out. cool and comfortable is best.



Dress Code at Ku De TA and Mozaic


I was at Ku De Ta last October and there were women there in bikinis and thongs and women in high heels and beautiful dresses - so in Bali anything goes!!! If you are young and have a gorgeous figure then bikinis are probably OK, but for me I would suggest a nice sun dress or skirt and strappy sandals for women and shorts and a nice T-shirt or collared shirt for men. Casual, but dressy casual. Mozaic is probably a bit more dressy as its in the country not on the beach where as I said you can get away with bikinis. There%26#39;s no way you could wear swimwear to Mosaic!!!




Whilst you can wear a bikini to Kudeta if you are there for sunset drinks or drinks during the day I don%26#39;t think it would be acceptable to dine in the restaurant in that state of undress at night time. There are very few opportunities to %26#39;dress up%26#39; in Bali so if that is what you would like to do - do it and you certainly will not feel out of place in either of these 2 restaurants.




Thanks so much for all of your advise. It is very helpful and will definitely help me with my packing as I always tend to over pack!




We fretted when Mozaic faxed us the dress code, but no one threw out my friend in jeans and decent t-shirt. You are sitting outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment