Monday, December 12, 2011

Advice for 2 days tour from Ubud

Hi guys,





I%26#39;ll be leaving this Sun to Bali and will be staying 3 nights at Ubud + 3 nights at Seminyak. Intend to do most of my sightseeing from Ubud if possible.





Here%26#39;s the suggested plan I got from my driver (communicated via email)





Day 1 (Mon)



Tanah lot temple



Jatilwuih best r\and spectacular rice terrace



Pacung beatiful mountain view and rice terrace



kuning fruit,vegetbale and flowers market



Bedugul and lake beratan with floting temple



-Mengwi royal family temple





Day. 2 (Tues)



Ubud cultural village



Batuan balinese compound house



Tegenungan water fall



Tampak siring spring water temple



Gunung Kawi temple



Kintamani and penelokan for best view volcano and lake batur



Bangli Kehen temple.







is there any other attractions worth visiting and not included? For Jimbarin and Uluwata, I plan to go when I%26#39;m at Seminyak.





also, am I able to complete Ubud town itself in 1/2day by myself?





for the Monky Forest, what%26#39;s there to see apart from monkeys??





thanks a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment