Wednesday, December 7, 2011

legian/kuta/seminyak accom for single female

Hi



I am heading over to Bali for 5nts between business trips and I will be alone.



Iam looking for a pretty nice hotel still where I can walk to everything 15-20mins walk is nothing..



I have stayed in a villa in Seminyak before and loved it..



But this time is on my own...didnt really want that much privacy..however would like either a pool access room or a nice standard hotel where I wouldn%26#39;t fee ot of it..





Even a 1brm villa in legian or seminyak, but of course being on my own do not want to pay a fortune.





Does anyone have any suggestions.





Many thanks



legian/kuta/seminyak accom for single female


What%26#39;s your budget? What are your requirements? You mention 1 bed villa, pool access room (these aren%26#39;t cheap).





There are thousands of places so difficult to recommend without more information.



legian/kuta/seminyak accom for single female


HI,





I was looking at preffably a hotelroom if i could get pool access that would be great. anywhere to say aud250.00 a night.



does this help.




The Niksoma is a good place for solo travellers. It has a great pool and direct beach access. It%26#39;s also close to the best restaurants and you can always have a pre dinner sunset drink on the beach.




I think the courtyard hotel in legian is great place for single female travellers. It%26#39;s a ten minute walk from the beach and close to everything. Its a small, stylish boutique hotel and will cost you around $50/night. The staff are quite young and lovely. There is a funky, fun vibe to the whole place which I enjoyed. As all the rooms are built around the central pool area and are in plain view of the front desk. I would feel very safe staying there as a single woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment