Monday, December 12, 2011

Bali Resturants!!

Me and my family (husband, son 5 months) are going to Bali in June and was wondering if any one has any ideas of places to eat. we are staying in Legian.

Thanks

Bali Resturants!!

Catalyst did an excellent list a couple of months ago, see the link below:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k2…

It%26#39;s one of the few postings that grace my Favourites folder.

Bali Resturants!!

if you staying in legian I suggest you to eat in the local food restaurant and it%26#39;s more cheapest they have a delicious food and you will be a true feel of bali.....


Legian is quite a sprawling place.

You can eat at many restaurants in the main streets or some excellent choices also down on the beach strip. The list is endless , my advice is to walk out of your hotel and go into any you like the look of. Try a different 1 or 2 every day. :) My favourites are on the beach such as Seaside Cafe, Blue Ocean, Lannai, Goodies, Warung Asia.

In the streets I like Ketumba, Posers and cheapies like Legian Snacks , Warung Yogya.

  • sausage in a pasta recipe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment