Monday, December 12, 2011

Dive operator

I am sure that this topic has been covered in dpeth a million times and apologise for reposting it. But can anybody recommend a dive operator in Bali?



My wife and i want to experince diving while there in May, and have never dived before. we only there for 7 days so we are not looking to get certified



Dive operator


Amed on the east coast is often visited for it%26#39;s good diving %26amp; snorkelling.





Jukung Dive has a good reputation.





Geria Geri Shanti Bungalows has recently opened their own diveshop. The divemaster %26amp; owner, an is English.





www.jukungdivebali.com





www.adventurediversbali.com



Dive operator


After much research my DH has booked with Bali Scuba 2 trips. I%26#39;ll be home March 31,I%26#39;ll let you know




Hi GG





Thnaks looking forward to hearing form you. I was thing of using Bali Scuba. They were the most professional in their response

No comments:

Post a Comment