Sunday, April 4, 2010

Where's the Body Shop?

Hi,





I remember reading that there is a Body Shop in one of the Kuta shopping malls but I%26#39;m damned if I can remember which one! Can anyone point me in the right direction? Only have 1 day to chill out by the pool %26amp; to ';shop till I drop'; so don%26#39;t want to waste time. Then I%26#39;ll be off to Amed for Christmas....WAHAAAAY!





So here%26#39;s wishing you all a very Merry Christmas %26amp; a Happy New year...HO HO HO!!!





Ursie



Where's the Body Shop?


Hi Ursie,



I think there are 2 malls in Bali that you can find Body Shop. One is Matahari Galeria (near the DFS, Kuta) and the other one is in Centro Dept.Store in Discovery Mall Kuta.



Where's the Body Shop?


Correct. Matahari at Kuta Square also has a body shop.



Cheaper than home. I love the blueberry body butter. They don%26#39;t have it in Australia.




Hi Ursie





What are you wanting to buy from the Body Shop?





Princi62




Thanx Natnaw %26amp; Catalyst.





Princi wanted to buy body butter, shower gel %26amp; maybe some makeup as presents for balinese friends.




Ursie.. Lucky you! Wish I was spending Xmas in Amed!



Dont forget to try the ';calming back treatment'; at



A Spa. It has to be one of the cutest spas in the world.




Maybe you could invent some Arak Body Butter, although it might sting a bit. It%26#39;d taste great though.




Kabirgirl yes I%26#39;m so lucky!!! Really can%26#39;t believe that I%26#39;ll actually be in Amed for Christmas. Have been so busy this week that I%26#39;m in dire need of a calming back treatment so will be wending my way down to ';The Spa'; pronto.





Noodles now Arak Body Butter sounds amazing, just the ticket in fact. Maybe I could add it to the shelves at the Body Shop...ha ha! Might even bring you some back Noodles.





Cheers



Ursie




can anyone give me an indication of how much cheaper the body shop is in bali compared to australia? do they have the same ranges?




Hi,





I shopped at the Body Shop at Centro, Kuta. The prices were quite expensive for Bali. The department was only small so didn%26#39;t offer a wide range of products. I%26#39;m not at home at the moment, but will have a look at my receipt %26amp; get back to you with the cost of: a packaged set including soap, shower gel, body butter etc; a tub of lip gloss %26amp; a bottle of shower gel for myself.




Thanks that would be great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment