Friday, April 2, 2010

Bali Villa

I%26#39;m looking for a 4 bedroom villa near Seminyak in the price range of US$200. I%26#39;d love to hear of your suggestion



Bali Villa


You should book for Bali Rich Luxury Villa (formerly Villa Kendil)



I%26#39;ve been there twice this year with my fellows. The services you get is spectacular for the money you pay. I know i wont get such service anywhere near Palm Springs or Beverly Hills hotels for that matter. The staffs are very informative ask them anything concerning Bali whereabouts etc they%26#39;ll take you there personally. Why I loved staying there? Cuz it made me feel like at home!



As in money matter, we paid $215 for a two-bedroom villa. That price was back in Feb I ain%26#39;t sure if it%26#39;s the same but my guess it%26#39;s still is.



Bali Villa


Hi Jane,





I%26#39;m also looking for villa of that range. Can anyone suggest us and how was your impression? I can%26#39;t wait to come for my next Spring Break




Hi and welcome to Tripadvisor,





A 4 bedroom private villa around USD200 will be difficult to find.



You might want to try around Kerobokan (slightly cheaper).





Off the top of my head, two of them are:



Villa Coco%26#39;s 4 bedroom



Mia Villa ( I think this has more than 4 bedrooms)




Do you mean US$200/bedroom?





:-)



Sandra




Hi Sandra,





I%26#39;m looking for a villa that is around US200 a day (whole villa).





Jade, you%26#39;re right. Mia Villa is around that price and looks sensational. I have made enquiries there but unfortunately it is not available for the dates we wish to travel. Although I do know that it%26#39;s sister villa, Albia Villa is available.





Has anybody stayed at Albia Villa and, if so, can you please let me know what (if any) differences there are between Mia and Albia.





We plan on travelling in February.




Try Villa Bugis they have various size villas in Seminyak may have something close to your price. Depends on season and length of stay I think





bali-seminyak.com/Bali_villa_for_rent_villa_鈥?/a>




Sorry, but $200 a day for a 4 bedroom villa is not realistic. Your only hope is last minute pricing -- or a hotel ';villa.';




We are staying in Villa bugis, 3 en s uite rooms plus an office with a sofa bed for US $195 a day ,over the christmas period. (We are staying for 14 days so the price was knocked down a bit)The guy, Harry, in charge, has been fantastic in terms of contact etc.



Has a big pool, and everything else you would expect. So it is possible to find places for around that price, may just take you a bit of looking around on different web sites..




hi remember you can negotiate prices. if a villa is privately owned and rented the owners will often let it out rather than have it vacant. if you look at some listings they say %26#39;contact owner direct%26#39;



make an offer at a price you can afford and see what happens. it does work sometimes.


  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment