Friday, April 2, 2010

villa

Has anyone stayed at the viila gils on the east coast



web page www.eastbalivilla.com cant seem to find any review == hoping someone can help.



villa


hey pete, just wondering did you end up staying at villa gils? I%26#39;m interested too, and..also can%26#39;t find reviews on this place..



villa


Hello, I realise that this is a little late, however, while searching Trip advisor I read your comment. My family and I stayed at Vila Gils. I am hesitant to give my feedback, because we would like to keep as our little secret, however, the establishment puts all profits to a good cause in East Bali, childrens poverty.





Vila Gils is only one of the Villas owned by this Lady, she has 3 seperate Villas now. They are all different but all so delightful in there own way. If you are still looking for feedback, please advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment