Friday, April 2, 2010

Advice on villa accom with a baby - anyone know Alu Bali?

Hi there,



We are going to Bali in May with our 1 year old. I%26#39;ve been to Bali 4 times in the 90s but havent been in the past decade.





We want to stay in a villa as this seems to be the easiest option with a baby as it%26#39;s very self contained (we want a kitchen).





Initially I looked at Alu Bali as this is reasonably priced for a villa and it comes recommended however there are no recent forums about it apart from mention of a nightclub next door. I really want to know if this is operating as it would be very noisy for a sleeping baby.





I also wanted to stay at Villa Bali Asri but is booked out.





I%26#39;ve looked at:





Le Jardin (but its looks more like a hotel - am i right? they dont have kitchens)



Kembali



Villa Kipas



Samaya





Any tips particularly from people who have stayed at Alu Bali recently.





Thanks


  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment