Friday, April 2, 2010

Honeymoon Villa

We%26#39;re looking for a great Honeymoon Villa (%26amp; at a great price) .



Has anyone stayed at Villa Kubu?





Honeymooning in July. Any info would be appriciated



Honeymoon Villa


hi aussie



i have just booked the chezbali villas in kerobokan , just above seminyak . we booked the lumbung suite . i emailed them directly , told them i wanted something special but couldnt afford much , they gave it to me for 1/2 price .



i havent stayed there yet but the reviews seemed ok .



it looks very private with the pool coming up under the roof !



there price includes airport transfers and breakfast .



chezbalivilla.com/two_bedroom_villas.php



cheers



batt



Honeymoon Villa


Hi!





I have stayed at Villa Kubu. It%26#39;s my husband%26#39;s favourite villa! The staff are LURVELY.





The place is very nice. Their private pools are a decent size, and I think Villa 10 and 11 have got jacuzzis in their bathroom as well.





I have seen almost all their villas and I like all of them. For the one bedroom ones, I like Villa 9, 10 and I think I also saw 11 and they were building some more last year, so it should be finished by now.





What is nice about this place is that they retain a lot of the Balinese style (but not too heavy and ornate so that it becomes overpowering), and that is basically what you go to Bali for. Their outdoor baths are lovely and they also have nice gardens. Even the older one bedroom (I think it%26#39;s 6A or 6B) is also nice.





We stayed in 6A or 6B (the 2 bedroom) and it was also a gift for my in-laws who had never been to Bali before, and they LOVED it and still talk about it till today.




http://www.sanityinbali.synthasite.com/ its 150 you add the rest to make it a honeymoon like massage ex

No comments:

Post a Comment