Friday, April 2, 2010

Day Spa's around Kumala Pantai Hotel

Hi can anyone tell me what day spa%26#39;s are around the Kumala Pantai. We have been to the green garden before but would like to source something closer.





regards



Redned



Day Spa's around Kumala Pantai Hotel


Briella do great foot massage and treatments but I found the body massages mediocre unless you get Lisa. She knew what she was doing. :) I also like the spa above the Sawasdeeka Thai restaurant just up Rum Jungle rd. They do great Thai, Swedish and Balinese massage. Also the KP have their own spa now, but I haven%26#39;t tried it.



Day Spa's around Kumala Pantai Hotel


I think it was Briella that we went to aswell. Great prices and I enjoyed a few massages and a manicure/pedicure. From memory it is out to the left of the entrance of kp. I mainly remember it had green doors!




I got a facial at Briella and it was 8000 Rupiah. I think full body massages are the same price as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment