Friday, April 2, 2010

Best room?

Here%26#39;s a quirky question...Does anyone whose visited Tegal Sari have any views on the best room or rooms? The deluxe wooden rooms look very nice, they are however facing the rice fields which may mean, mozzie attack imminent! I think I%26#39;ve decided to stay 3 nights to begin my holiday as it is very quiet and prehaps the coast is where I should be. I would still like to stay in Ubud, I think! A still slightly confused Phil.



Best room?


The Balinese all swear that rice fields don%26#39;t breed mossies as the water is slowly running all the time, and to be honest, I have never experienced mossies near a rice field.



Best room?


Any of the super deluxe rooms are great. You want to face the rice fields, that%26#39;s the best part of this hotel. The frogs will get the mozzies. :)




I second Linda%26#39;s suggestion, the super deluxe rooms are great; massive rooms, big bathrooms, both fan and air-con cooled, balcony overlooking the paddy fields.



Never noticed any mossies there, but as always, cover yourself in DEET and burn a mossie coil if you%26#39;re sitting outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment