Friday, April 2, 2010

hotel in ubud

Hey! I麓ll be in Bali in May and I want to know which mid range hotels can be found in Ubud central.I麓m travelling on my own and wouldn麓t like to be isolated away from the centre.Tks



hotel in ubud


adi cottages is in the centre of monkey forest road. this is a budget property. is this the price range you mean or more expensive??



hotel in ubud


Tks



My budget is around 50usd a day so I suppose I can afford something else.The question is:is Adi Cottages a nice place? I know you get what you pay for but in some cases there are grey areas in which convenience and friendliness make the difference.Tks a lot for the help




Nick%26#39;s Pension is a really great place to stay, it%26#39;s only 5 minutes walk to the central and 15 minutes to monkey forest. You can check their room availability through their website www.nickhotels-ubud.com and they have different type of room there.





Good Luck




Hi,





My friend said Jati Homestay is good. Only USD20 for superior room with breakfast. Check their website at www.jatihs.com and the owner is Dewa.





Cheers.




a group of us stayed at adi cottages and i know a few others who also stay here as well.



we had both standard and deluxe rooms. they are basic clean rooms with the deluxe having a nice bathroom. friendly staff and good for a budget hotel in the centre of ubud.




Ubud is one of my favorite places and I like to be in the middle of it. Have tried a few places in your price range but you still only get a room with bathroom and AC and a small pool. So, what I figured was that a number of places that were more losmans with added pools are cheaper as long as they are clean and Adi fits the bill. Tegal Sari, Greenfields and Honeymoon Guesthouse are not so far from the centre are also great but often booked up well in advance.




Tks a lot guys for the help!I have been in Ubud 8 years ago and I remember it being quite spread out but have no precise memory of the space in itself.Tks again


  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment