Sunday, April 4, 2010

travelling to Bali with kids with allergies

Does anyone know if you can buy PLAIN crisps and Rice milk or soy milk in BALI supermarkets?



cheers Tanoz



travelling to Bali with kids with allergies


I didn%26#39;t see Plain crisps in Carrefour, but wasn%26#39;t looking for them either. They did have a wide variety of them though, so they could have been there.





As for the milk, there is an entire aisle that is almost completely milk and milk products and I am certain I saw Soy milk amongst the items there. Again wasn%26#39;t looking for that particular item, but my memory is telling me that I saw it.



travelling to Bali with kids with allergies


many thanks




there is a selection of food you would be able to buy particularly at the larger supermarkets. i have allergy problems with one of my children and i always take a heap of food in our suitcase. that way we have what she likes. you have no problem getting food into bali.

No comments:

Post a Comment