Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day trip to Lombok

Hi I was just wondering is Lombok to far away to see in a day trip from Kuta. I am staying in Kuta and was thinking of going to Lombok for a day is it too far?





Thanks



Day trip to Lombok


It is possible to do as a day trip but not really a good idea. You will come back without any idea of the beauty of Lombok.



Try at least one or two nights there.



In much the same manner I have been sitting in a restaurant in Sanur and have seen people get driven down to the beach. They have walked to the restaurant that I was sitting in.



Once there they had a beer, a feed and a chat with me. After this they returned to the vehicle and drove back to Kuta.



To them they has seen Sanur.



Day trip to Lombok


too far and too much time travelling for a one day tour.




Thanks I will look into it, might have to save a Lombok visit for next year when I can hopefully stay longer.


  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment